Do we 'need' to shower/bath everyday?

Associate
Shower every morning, and again in the evening I'm going out have been to the gym, or it has just been really hot.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Gotta be every day. I know I might not need to, but I want to.

This.

Only time I don't shower in the morning, is when I know I'm going for a haircut later that day, so will make do with a face wash, and shower when I'm back.

Associate
Every other day, because frankly I don't enjoy it, it's something I have to force myself to do.

As for people saying that people stink if they don't every day, I once went for 9 days without a bath/shower because the boiler was busted one winter, and I didn't even stink after that long, so god knows what you people must be doing if you start stinking after a day :p

Soldato
Usual routine is 1 when I wake up and then another if I'm going out in the evening.

I don't bother at festivals though, can't be arsed queuing.

Man of Honour
Up until we moved in 1968 to a house with a bath, my family only had a tin bath that my parents would get down & fill on a Sunday night and put it in front of the fire in the living room.
I bathed first, then my Mum and then my Dad all using the same water.
I was 10 when we moved and it was amazing having a toilet in the house where you could be warm while having a poo.

Man of Honour
As for people saying that people stink if they don't every day, I once went for 9 days without a bath/shower because the boiler was busted one winter, and I didn't even stink after that long, so god knows what you people must be doing if you start stinking after a day :p

You didn't think that you stank or anyone you asked was trying to be polite. I bet you stank of ass and smegma so bad.

Caporegime
I shower in the summer at least once a day but during the cold winter mths ill shower every second day...thankfully i dont sweat or smell if i dont shower every day but definitely in the summer or when its hot ill shower once a day, before i go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom