Do we 'need' to shower/bath everyday?

Soldato
Every other day, because frankly I don't enjoy it, it's something I have to force myself to do.

As for people saying that people stink if they don't every day, I once went for 9 days without a bath/shower because the boiler was busted one winter, and I didn't even stink after that long, so god knows what you people must be doing if you start stinking after a day :p

Eugh, that is disgusting.

Caporegime
Every other day, because frankly I don't enjoy it, it's something I have to force myself to do.

As for people saying that people stink if they don't every day, I once went for 9 days without a bath/shower because the boiler was busted one winter, and I didn't even stink after that long, so god knows what you people must be doing if you start stinking after a day :p

You most likely did, but you just couldn't smell it.

Soldato
In the holidays if I'm not going anywhere I'll only have showers every 3 or 4 days, but the rest of the time I shower/bathe daily just because I don't want to be smelly, and my hair gets washed every 2 days - more often and it goes all dry, less often and it gets all greasy. Other than shampoo, the only 'product' I use is a shower gel of some kind, which I use on my armpits and unmentionables, along with my feet if it's been a sweaty day. It probably is bad for the skin to use lots of soapy products as it has presumably evolved for cavemen without the use of soap, but it just means that I can eliminate the chance of being smelly.

Associate
I can wipe my face off with A4 paper have it go see though :D Showering once a day in the morning just about sees me through until i get home from work without looking like a wreak. If theres somewhere to go in the evening might go for a second but daily is completely necessary.

Caporegime
I can wipe my face off with A4 paper have it go see though

1zdvxmq.jpg

Caporegime
Every morning.

Most evening's depending on what I've been up to in the day. If I've been out, worked, done exercise or something physical I'll shower.

Also, fresh clean sheets + soak in the bath and shower to get clean then getting in to said fresh bed is amazing.

Associate
you could probably go your entire life without showering tbh, the odd splash of water every few weeks would be enough.

whether your friends/colleagues/anyone near you would appreciate it... is another story..

Soldato
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an ex-foliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion

DAMN BEATEN TO IT

Back
Top Bottom