do we still get free delivery

Soldato
just went to buy some bits and bobs but no free delivery it does not come up any one know whats happening?

Ive noticed that too, but only with certain products, if your item can ship via Royal Mail then its still free, anything that requires DPD seems to no longer be free.

Brought some cool labs liquid ultra, Royal Mail 2nd class is free.

Went to buy some EK Ice White coolant, not free, only available delivery was DPD, so I brought it from somewhere where I do get free delivery instead and turned out cheaper because of that.

But then brought a Phanteks Glacier D120 a couple of weeks ago, it was sent via DPD and was free delivery

Go figure ????

Last edited:

Soldato
need to login to your account for the free shipping to show,

just checked mine still got it

edit - not on the coolant it seems either :(

maybe a new minimum spend in place?

edit seems to be minimum spend

2 bottles of coolant asked to pay postage
3 bottles of coolant free postage :)

Soldato
Got to be honest, I thought there always has been a minimum spend....

To be fair I wouldn't expect OCUK to give free next day dpd delivery for 'small items' as it might actually end up costing more than the item being sent.

Soldato
Think it is, up to £40 for RM and anything over for DPD.

Have noticed you only get postage choices in "Checkout" now, sure it used to be when you viewed your basket before.

Regarding the coolant. Wonder if it is something not allowed via RM and 1 or 2 bottles is to small an order for free DPD?

Last edited:
Soldato
There's a weird blip I've noticed where if you add to basket before logging in, it won't be free. I've had to remove every item, login, THEN add to basket.

I messaged once when I was being charged for coolant. They did free shipping over the phone

Free delivery is one of the main reasons I just pop onto overlclockers and buy the bits I need. Might have to start shopping around.

Soldato
I'm about to order a motherboard. Can i get free delivery or not? Do i need a voucher code? I'm logged in.

Have you linked you shop account to your form username?

HOW TO REGISTER
  • Login to the OcUK Website
  • Go to "My Account" and scroll down to the section marked "Link your forum account" and enter your forum username and password
  • Press "Link"
  • Order with free shipping

Associate
Thanks guys! All sorted. :)

I ordered a Vega 64 a few weeks ago and paid postage, gonna see if they can refund me it. I was a bit shocked before because i remember getting free delivery here and thought they stopped it for some reason.

Associate
I already have a thread on the components support forum so i just posted in there. I'm right in thinking cut off for next day delivery is 4pm yeah?

Soldato
Hi i've been a long time forum member. I'm wanting to buy this but i'm not getting an option for free shipping? As i've not purchased anything for a very long while with OCUK i've had to re-link my forum account which I have done successfully, have I missed a step?

Man of Honour
Hi i've been a long time forum member. I'm wanting to buy this but i'm not getting an option for free shipping? As i've not purchased anything for a very long while with OCUK i've had to re-link my forum account which I have done successfully, have I missed a step?
I believe there's a minimum purchase amount now to qualify for free delivery.

Soldato
Do you know how much? Think i'll be better off driving and picking it up myself, about 50 minute drive away.

Edit: O.K thanks, i'll drive up as I don't need owt else.

Back
Top Bottom