Do you smoke inside the house or only outside ?

Soldato
One thing I have noticed these days is how many smokers these days no smoke inside there house

So a question for the smokers on here is do you smoke inside the house or only outside ?

Soldato
Smoke, smoke that cigarette.

smoke, smoke, smoke until you smoke yourself to death.

deffo only outside. Smoking inside is dangerous.

Caporegime
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countires, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children, many smokers these days no smoke inside there house.

Soldato
Cancer sticks.

I can vaguely remember the days when you could smoke anywhere, used to get bus into school and everyday people upstairs of the bus would be smoking away, nice sweet smell but very different to taste.

Caporegime
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countires, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children, many smokers these days no smoke inside there house.

Sweet, sweet poetry. How you managed to remember that gem is astonishing.

Back
Top Bottom