Do you watch Jeremy Kyle?

Soldato
I was working from home the week before last and turned the TV on for some background noise, whilst making a late brekkie, his show was on and the very first words I hear – “At the end of the day” :D

I ****ed myself laughing, came in and turned over.

Soldato
They don't get paid at all.

I didn't think they got paid... I thought they just got DNA/lie detector tests fo' free + therapy/counselling from that weird psychologist?

I stand corrected :)

However the show is reaction based, if they never phoned up in the first place they wouldnt be in a position to be exploited in this manner. If they want to sell themselves out that's there choice.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was under the impression you get things like travel expenses and then a one off appearence fee as well as the above?

Don't normally watch it, it's painful to watch sometimes, but so funny on the odd occasion.

Soldato
I would love to slap J. Kyle, and shake his hand, the duplicity of my feelings confuse me. Also there is a huge element of schadenfreude to watching it, no matter how bad things get, it will never get to stage where I think Jeremy Kyle and his lie detector is the answer to my problems.

What really annoys me is the faux anger he shows, and the fact he makes people leave at oppisite ends of the stage.

That, and the absolute creatures that end up on there.

*EDIT*

BTW, I am indeed employed!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom