• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Does AMD need more VRAM to do the same thing?

• Thread starter Thread starter TNA
  • Start date Start date
They may need more vram to do the same thing, but they have it. Sorted.

Can't argue with that. Was just an interesting video. But obviously some just go straight to fanboyism etc. Oh well.

A video made to let he nvidia owner think he did well to pay too much for a card with too few vram

Lucky me I only paid £575 for my 4070 Ti then :)

Some will think I am joking, but I don't joke when it comes to ice cream and tea :eek:

9DQkMcd.jpg

I'm fresh out of Fab :(

Booo. Fabs better. Others looks like cheap crap :cry:

Honesly Rowntrees don't hold a candle to Calipos

Exactly. Calipos are so much better. Tried rowntrees once. Cheap nasty stuff relatively speaking imo. Love me a Orange Calipo. But I have cut down on these things a lot.

As for something about gpus, top post i agree with what you said.

Who the **** do I have to fight to prove that Twisters are da best!!??? SHOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Ooh. Those are very nice too. Tiny things though. Need minimum two. Maybe even the whole box of 6 :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom