Does anyone have any experience with the Blue Snowball ICE microphone?

Associate
Hi

I have just received a Blue Snowball ICE microphone as a present and was expecting it to be quite sensitive with good loud audio. The output is the opposite from what I was expecting and it much quieter that the microphone that is built into the laptop. I have already tried increasing the gain to 100% and reinstalling the drivers but it is still very weak. Am I missing something with this or is it faulty?

Thanks

Hi

I have just received a Blue Snowball ICE microphone as a present and was expecting it to be quite sensitive with good loud audio. The output is the opposite from what I was expecting and it much quieter that the microphone that is built into the laptop. I have already tried increasing the gain to 100% and reinstalling the drivers but it is still very weak. Am I missing something with this or is it faulty?

Thanks
What software are you using with it?

I use mine on discord and it picks up a everything see if you can tweak the sensitivity level

Checked the volume level of it in windows? Or in the blue software/driver? I have a yeti pro and have the gain on it set to around 50%, then Windows sound panel as full, and blue software as +0db

Back
Top Bottom