Does anyone here have a camera (Dashcam) fitted to their bike ?

Soldato
Soldato
OP
I Forgot about this thread :o

Thanks for the replies
Is there a particular reason you want a camera on your bike? Understanding your requirements would help.

Quite a few of the Observers in my IAM group run the Innov K2 and are very happy with it. They use it primarily as a training tool to assist with debriefing. From what I’ve heard, the easy accessibility of the recordings after a ride is a big plus. We often ride in adverse weather and they seem to hold up well. I’m considering adding one to my bike for the same purpose but it’s pretty low on the financial priority list at the moment.
After having a thinkware dashcam in my car for last 4 years i just feel i like to also have a cam on my bike...

Soldato
OP
Lovely bike! Wish I had the room in the garage (and a cooperative wife) to have one!

You have just picked up on my main concern. The only feasible mounting point on my bike is, as I see it, below the oil cooler on the front...
AlPuPY9.jpg
You need to check there is enough room free when the front suspension travel is completely compressed between the mud guard & bottom of that cooler ..

As some bikes have very little room left there after the front suspension has been compressed.

Back
Top Bottom