Does the OCUK forum need any new sections?

Soldato
I think its fine and well thought out, It has sections for pretty much everything.

What i think would be nice, is if there was more options for customisation. The forum avatars are all the same and boring, it doesn't give anyone any individuality. I think it would be nice for us to be able to use our own Avatars (that follow rules obviously).

Soldato
I think its fine and well thought out, It has sections for pretty much everything.

What i think would be nice, is if there was more options for customisation. The forum avatars are all the same and boring, it doesn't give anyone any individuality. I think it would be nice for us to be able to use our own Avatars (that follow rules obviously).

Noooo, avatars need to stay. You already have personalisation available with your name and signature.

Associate
It would be good if you could mark sections as not being interested in and stop seeing anything from them if you click on to view new posts

Soldato
It would be good if you could mark sections as not being interested in and stop seeing anything from them if you click on to view new posts
Not sure entirely what this means, I've minimised everything except the "PC Hardware", "General" and Members market sections. Admittedly I could skip most of hardware after water-cooling but it works well enough.

Caporegime

Sigs helped with that, but they don't show when I browse on my phone by default so become less needed

Soldato
I think we need a section for Gucci Belts and Corner Sofas.

More seriously I can't really think of any new sections we'd need at the moment based on specific demand.
We need somewhere for:
7am Sainsbury's deliveries
7am road works
A neighbor who has a motorcycle hobby

Etc.

Back
Top Bottom