Domain Register Website

Associate
Hi there,

i'm looking for a website to signup with to hold multiple clients domains.

Any recommendations?

Cloudflare seem reasonbly priced, reviews seem mixed?

I'm aware ile be responsible for billing this way and will have to hope the client pays me once i've made payment from my account each year for the domain name? Could be easier to create a different account for each domain name so they can pay direct?

Thanks

If you create an account for each client you can create your own account on something like Amazon Route53* and set all the individual domains nameservers to Amazon then you can manage the DNS for all the sites for a single place. All you really need to consider then is the price for the registrar account - the UI and stuff doesn't matter because you'll hardly ever be in there.

*It does cost to use the AWS service but there's plenty of other free options available too

Porkbun or Namesilo - strongly recommend you get the customers to manage their own domains, or at least pay for several years and start reminding them 6 months before they renew :D

I use Heart Internet and they have been OK, not had any issues with them for a few years.

My view - Just buy the domains yourself and hold them all in one account, otherwise the admin will become a pain. Bill your customer well in advance of the domain expiry and warn them that the domain could be cancelled if they do not pay on time.

Back
Top Bottom