Domain registration, hosting and "wedsite designer", who do you use?

Soldato
Not sure if this is the right section tbh but I want to put a simple, low traffic site up. The domains I want (a .com and .co.uk) are both available. Who to use? Register the domains separately and host elsewhere or do it all at one provider? I have used GoDaddy and 1&1 before and I definitely am not falling over myself to use either again. GoDaddy were good service wise until something went wrong and it took an age to fix (and lots of calls to Texas iirc). 1&1 seemed to make up their bills from thin air and their site maker control panel thingy was rubbish. I do wonder if it's updated and better now though, it's heavily advertised.

Who would you use for the above? Ideally I'd like a nice site builder application/control panel as I am rubbish with HTML :o

Soldato
OP
I have an idea now who are respected hosts, I may register the domains elsewhere to keep a bit of control. Does anyone know about site builders? It really is a 3 page website with some pictures and contact details. Last time I used 1&1s builder it was awful, slow, clunky and looked like a 1990s website. I really cannot do it myself and there isn't a budget to get someone in to do it...

Back
Top Bottom