Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Now, imagine if you will, suspend your disbelief. Read the following and assume it's true for a second, yes I know I'm asking a lot of you guys, but then all of this craziness will make some more sense?

https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1225400103193776129

Will Obama go to jail, as Clinton it's unlikely, but I do hope, and yes that's what we have atm, that it comes to pass. Open your minds. Is it all true? Who knows(but I do think it's somewhere close, closer than I've gotten on my own), but it's a good thought experiment.

Soldato
Well to start its reputation and relationships with the rest of the world.

Are you for or against Trump? Just so I know what facts you're using ;)

EDIT: Reading your comments it's looking like you're for Trump.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...hree-presidents-and-is-now-over-23-trillion-8

He is doing good for the USA. You don't get what your country needs by being nice.

As for you link.

Obama took it from $10 tril to $20 tril. Trump from 20-24 tril.
So Obama has done the worst.

I voted for Trump.

Caporegime
He is doing good for the USA. You don't get what your country needs by being nice.

As for you link.

Obama took it from $10 tril to $20 tril. Trump from 20-24 tril.
So Obama has done the worst.

I voted for Trump.

A. Obama inherited a massive global recession
B. "Trump vowed to erase the debt during his presidency, but instead has only added to it with the GOP tax cuts and short-term spending bills."

Caporegime
The facts show that non was impeachable.

And it's funny you telling other people in another country how things should be done.
Typical SJW.

The majority of your country have never voted (in the majority) for Trump. Not in 2016 and not in 2018 (through the house elections), and his average approval rating has not once been above 50% - https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

We are siding with the majority of your country. You are in the minority.

Soldato
A. Obama inherited a massive global recession
B. "Trump vowed to erase the debt during his presidency, but instead has only added to it with the GOP tax cuts and short-term spending bills."

His presidency is not over yet.
"global recession" I never felt it one bit. Maybe the big boys did :)
But Obama did give $700 billion to the bankers. When he should have let them fail.

Soldato
Caporegime
Does not work like that. neither does it work like that here ;)

It does. In terms of the majority sentiment towards Trump, you are in the minority. Unless you have any aggregated statistics or elections you can draw upon to prove otherwise?

We are just siding with what the majority of Americans think.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

Stop it Jono, your giving them too hard of a question and rational point because that's negative to their man image and their brains wont handle that. They will merely sidestep this point and hope it disappears down the thread unnoticed.

Soldato
You think he is going to wipe out that whole deficit in what will be a maximum of under 5 years (and could well be under 1 year)?

Irrelevant.

Was you there ? That would be a NO. So you don't know.
Who knows what he will do. But I think another 8 years is on the cards.

And with the democrats sanctuary cities\states.
People all leaving in droves to republican states like Florida. That says it all really.
200,000 left CA for FL ;)

Soldato
It does. In terms of the majority sentiment towards Trump, you are in the minority. Unless you have any aggregated statistics or elections you can draw upon to prove otherwise?

We are just siding with what the majority of Americans think.

I don't care you don't like him. It means NOTHING TO ME.

If you want to change the voting system in the US and UK.
Then do something and stop moaning like a little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom