1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wez130, Dec 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyo

Soldato

Yes which contradicted himself again, he knew it was a pandemic before it was a pandemic......wait a second didnt he just shoot himself in the foot. If he knew about it then why was there no better preparations in place? But then there was the excuse that if only he knew earlier? wait a second that also doesnt make sense. Could he be lying....again? Oh wait forgot it was the governors fault and then there was doubt and he had the feeling that much equipment wasnt needed. I cant keep up with the strong, big....erm.......strong beautiful "tales" actions things.

Trump logic, if he is right, he right, if he is wrong, he still right.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. timmeh

Mobster

Just imagine what it would be if he hadn't downplayed the whole thing and called it a hoax, etc ;)

It's likely 100-200k people wouldn't be dying if he'd taken it seriously from the start.

3. pacegod

Hitman

But don't you see, it's ONLY likely to be 100-200k dead, if it wasnt for Trump and his big big brain there would be millions dead. ;) The mans a genius.

4. HEADRAT

Capodecina

Stable genius please!

5. timmeh

Mobster

Ah yes you're right. I think there's some correlation between his press briefing ratings and the predicted death toll, that's maybe why he's been talking about that so much. People can't be out getting Coronavirus if they're inside watching his briefings. Genius.

6. Kyo

Soldato

Believe it or not he has already boasted about it. He was talking about the 2 trillion dollar package and he rambled on somehow turning it to saving 2 million lives due to his early strong beautiful big actions.

He is like a smart person. That means he is smart :D

7. tang0

Mobster

Imagine thinking that the only people that like Trump are a few people on a UK computer forum

His approval ratings keep going up, Democrats leaving in their droves, Trump has gained a net following you make it seem people that voted for him think he's done a bad job. You should try getting out your echo chamber for a change

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1243651278560989184

Gallup has him at 60%, If you were to only get your news from OCUK forums you would think this should say 0%

8. chroniclard

Capodecina

Gallup has 49% on the front page of its website? Stop lying.

Also has the lowest average rating of all time.

9. Caracus2k

Soldato

Tang0 may just have confused one figure, specifically for the handling of the virus (at the time) , for the general approval rating...

Trump’s Handling of Coronavirus Approved by 60% in Gallup Poll

10. Gerard

Caporegime

Yeah, they surveyed a "random sample" of 1003 adults in a nation of over 300 million...amazing.

11. chroniclard

Capodecina

Rather use someone trustworthy, like Fox News.

[​IMG]

12. Caracus2k

Soldato

You do understand how polling works dont you?

13. Gerard

Caporegime

Yes, but 1000 supposed random people. Seems legit

14. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

15. HEADRAT

Capodecina

Maybe I’m wrong, maybe it’s the “echo chamber” but unless I’m going blind/deaf/hearing things I’ve seen Trump stance go from a “democrat hoax” to “painful two weeks” (240,000 dead) in a couple of weeks, is that not an about face, what am I not getting?

Im not a fan of Trump but I’d like to think I’m not completely gulable/stupid(I’m sure there are some that would disagree) so what am I missing?

16. Destination

Capodecina

The US will very swiftly change his mind when their death toll starts to spiral.

17. Werewolf

Commissario

That your memories of the live news conferences are fake created by laimstream memory.

Whatever Trump says this minute is the truth, always has been and always will be until Trump uses his incredible powers to reshape reality.

18. Gerard

Caporegime

There was a post on Twitter last night of an NYC nurse getting a baseball poncho (plastic disposable raincoat) to use as ppe. But the spin from others is that they are well equipped...

19. HEADRAT

Capodecina

Thank **** for that, thought I was starting to go mental ;)

20. Hedge

Capodecina

I think Donald Trump is very popular and will no doubt win a second term.

I also think Donald Trump is an utter moron and anyone that thinks otherwise is a horrendous judge of character.

I guess you fall into that category.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.