Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
This is a discussion forum by the way. Just wanted to know what all the fuss is about with the impeachment as it seems petty.

Well at least you don't need that spoon fed to you.

Judging by your inability to detect sarcasm or jokes in posts, and your poor attempt at being funny here, you clearly need that link more than me. But hey, at least you actually managed to go and find a link on your own. You'll be moving up to big boy pants soon.

Associate
Well at least you don't need that spoon fed to you.

Judging by your inability to detect sarcasm or jokes in posts, and your poor attempt at being funny here, you clearly need that link more than me. But hey, at least you actually managed to go and find a link on your own. You'll be moving up to big boy pants soon.

Your so called joke / sarcasm was wishing for people to be assassinated, awful, just like your input to this thread.

Back on topic

Permabanned
Your so called joke / sarcasm was wishing for people to be assassinated, awful, just like your input to this thread.

You're probably the type of person that goes to a comedy club and then gets up and leaves when a comedian starts poking fun at anything you're into or your beliefs. I believe the term you types like to use is "*********".

Edit: OMG, OCUK really filters *********? HAHAHA.

Caporegime
He will survive because of the republican control.

This may well work in his favour at reelection time. People may well see it as bullying and bitterness from dems. Bit like brexit over here.

I can genuinely see him getting a second term.

Soldato

This may well work in his favour at reelection time. People may well see it as bullying and bitterness from dems. Bit like brexit over here.

As much as I think he will get off because of the republicans it is a stain that will stay on his record much like Clintons and it really should be noted in history that this is the type of person he was.

Im sure once the book burning starts the recent history books will be the first to go.

Permabanned
Nah, he will get pummeled, he only has the rep base(the hardcore who wont vote for any other party), lost the popular vote last time, won by a tiny margin, he will lose spectacularly after several years of failing to do anything.

Soldato

Yep I'll think he'll get back in. Hasn't build the wall yet though.

Permabanned
And not one of them thought to make any attempt to try and record evidence of such serious actions as to require the impeachment of their president.

Funny that.

The whistle blower submitted a formal complaint. The complaint matched the transcript of the phone call almost exactly.

Trump also won politifact lie of the year for decrying the whistleblower. :p

There is plenty of evidence unless you are a partisan hack.

Caporegime
Nothing is going to happen.
And what a waste of tax payers money.

Stopping their president abusing their power and obstruction congress is not a waste of money.

Making sure America is not ruled by a King should be pretty high on Congress' list.

Caporegime
Some of the people who worked for him, who didnt like him, claimed that he had a plan to leverage aid to Ukraine to get information on a political rival.

No hard evidence mind, and Ukraine has gone on record as saying that they had no idea, which is kind of important.

Incorrect on all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom