• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Don't Buy A Used Mining GPU

Caporegime
OP
I'd buy a mining card if it was cheap enough.

Thing is who advertises 2nd hand cards as ex mining cards? They will all have only spent their life playing Roblox on the weekend with hardly any load. :p

Exactly. Plenty on MM have sold mining cards one said he was apparently upgrading all 3 of his kids gaming pcs at the same time.

Caporegime
OP
The argument that mining uses green energy is retarded.

That energy could be used elsewhere or for other things. Like I have solar. If I don't use it. It goes back to the grid for my neighbors to use.

It makes zero real difference to me if it goes back to the grid. Your argument would be I should just use it all because it's green and I can. Making overall energy consumption increase for no good reason.

Just because it's green doesn't mean you should be using as much as you can for something that really doesn't need to exist.

They could build something else there like a data centre offering cloud services and let them use the cheap green electric instead at least that is needed within the world.

It's like banging your head against a brick wall though once someone has put a stake down marking which side they lie on.

I'm not against mining but I do understand how much of a stupid waste of energy it is as well as earth's natural resources. All that silicon isn't just manufactured out of thin air as well as all the other raw materials used in making electronic devices

Back
Top Bottom