Double Dragon Revive (2025)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Wow they did a remake of the classic. Brings back memories from the arcades. Hope this one lives up to the expectation.

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Damm, this is worthy of a update. Lets hope its casual enough like the original with simple button mash controls and none of the left, right, up, down, tap left, tap right, square, circle, half circle, left button, double tap square, up, down, pause (0.5ms) double tap left... Combo nonsense.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I think there will be a degree of that, but hopefully watered down. The original had a button combination iirc. Punch and kick together would give the OP back Elbow which would help u finish the game :D.

Reactions: SPG
Associate
It was my favourite arcade game growing up. Have it on a diy arcade can I built for the kids and enjoy playing it now and again with them.

I suspect this won’t live up to the wonders of the late 80’s.

Associate
They need to take the Streets of Rage route. Sometimes less is more
Give the originals a face lift and then they can chuck their own vision in as a bonus

Last edited:
Soldato
They need to take the Streets of Rage route. Sometimes less is more
Give the originals a face lift and then they can chuck their own vision in as a bonus
Streets of Rage 4 was awesome. There's another SoR game currently in the works, a 3D affair that's probably going to turn out terrible....hope not though.

Also a 3D Golden Axe game....we all know how awful the previous 3D GA game was.... I just want GA to get the SoR4 treatment.

The new Shinobi games looks like it could be decent though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom