Download Wordpress Site on to IPAD Air?

Associate
I hope somebody can help with this. I wanted to use my ipad air to display my web based portfolio and wondered if I could run my Wordpress site on it. ie; download the site to my iPad and run it without the need for an internet connection. A mate of mine suggested I use site sucker but this didn't do the trick, don't think it likes wordpress.

I really don't have much of a clue about Web design and HTML and wondered if there was a simple solution to this problem. I'm more of a Graphic/Print designer. I have an interview on monday and wanted to get my site onto the ipad. Otherwise I will have to tinker about with wireless codes etc. In theory they will have seen my stuff as I sent the link but no doubt I will be require to run through some of the projects.

Cheers

B

Associate
OP
Thanks for your quick reply mate. Not really they just need to see the work. It is a pretty basic theme and is simple to navigate. I guess it just looks a little more considered if it is the site they have already navigated. So I can talk them through the work.

As a fall back plan I could do PDF's of the key work and then email them to myself and download them to bookstore or something.

I was hoping there would be an application that would allow me to just download the whole site.

Back
Top Bottom