** Dragon Ball Fighter Z **

Soldato
Xenoverse is a DB game with a fighting game tacked on, FighterZ is a fighting game with DB tacked on. Depends on your preference. FighterZ looks amazing graphically and is the better playing of the two IMO.

Soldato
Got this today after playing a lot of xenoverse at the weekend. Is it me or are the loading times on this terrible? (playing on xbox one s).

Only done a couple missions of story thus far...

Soldato
I'm thinking of picking up FighterZ on the PC with the steam sale now on. Do you have to be into dragonball to enjoy this game? I'm not in the least bit interested in the story/anime of dragonball but I like fighting games and always on the lookout for a new game with a lot of online players.

Soldato
I'm thinking of picking up FighterZ on the PC with the steam sale now on. Do you have to be into dragonball to enjoy this game? I'm not in the least bit interested in the story/anime of dragonball but I like fighting games and always on the lookout for a new game with a lot of online players.

Nah, you can ignore story but if you are a fighting game fan you defo enjoy it.

Soldato
I don't care much about DB at all and it's a great game. Haven't played it much though but there are quite many fun combos to do if you disregard auto combos and it looks great. Some ultimate moves feel and look amazing.

I'm actually considering dropping Tekken and getting into this game more seriously due to my DS4's dpad partially giving up from all the backdash cancelling and iwr inputs I have to do in that game. Seriously, the right direction is becoming unresponsive now, DB is a lot easier on the inputs:/

Back
Top Bottom