draytek Vigor 2762 Vlan Help

Associate
Hi and thanks for reading

I not sure why as its worked on another routers before but i cant seem to get this draytek working with a vlan at home

i want to have my home network on lan 1 192.168.1.1 and my office at home on 10.0.0.1

i have set up the vlan like this

vlan2.png

vlan1.png

vlan4.png

vlan3.png

I plug the cable for my office in to p4 port on the router ( the cable then goes to a 24 port switch in the office) but it just doesnt work, dhcp not working and if i set static addresses it doesnt work - even tried just a laptop direct in to port 4 and nothing - the strange thing is wifi on ssid2 for 10.0.0.1 works i can connect i get dhcp and can access the router on 10.0.0.1 fine but nothing else.

Any idea's what am doing wrong?

Thanks
Dave

I could be reading it wrong, but looking at the second image I think you're tagging VLAN20 on port 4 and you should have it untagged there. So for it to work the client that you're connecting to that port would need to be doing the untagging.

Untick both the checkboxes in the VLAN tag column.

Edit - You're untagging VLAN 10 on the other LAN ports so that'd explain why they're not working as expected.

Turn off VLAN tagging if you just want a port to be on a different network.

I've no idea why DrayTek haven't employed a team who can design a UI at any point in the past 20 years but that's what it is.

Back
Top Bottom