Driving about the roads like a real PEEPAL - nice simulators

Soldato
Not into this Needing Speed or 24hr stuff. Wannna get a G25-27 - t500rs and let me little men drive about at the limits n lights. What driving/racing sims are good that you can just have fun over LAN (pretend we nicked em)(

18 wheeels of steel
EURO Truvk sim
GTA 3, VC, DS
GTA 4

(GTA w/ mods) - gitta be cluthable too (oh yeah lulz make USAers do man aint trans----exual. but anyway my real car the bizzies took but givin em a slap, not easy being a gangster (scared to lrsbr home or use the toilet - no one looks upto me so I am gunna get a madsetup,,
t
Most games see,,,, also hate buying a gamer rtheb buying AGAIN just got

Soldato
OP
Was playing POLICE SIMULATOR ON BICYCLE was arrested. IN black, fake pistrol on bike waited for mate then I had to pursue him. Have sirens and blue/red lights..... indicators too and raced through town door hit him..... so in the middde of the road I stop, kickstand, hazards and get off.....

I pointed a fake gun then 2 police jump on me. I had my phone docked pretending I was on there comm thing (RADIO REF - US).

Told police I was undercover, fake ID and this guy was a wanted rapist, as I went off - they found I was a retard...

Soldato
OP
Impersonaating police is illegal
speeding
illegal lights
dangerious cycling
drug pocession
un explainable money (let off)
Would not allow comp/phone scan

Called in a favour at the office to end the pursuit they left me. So my bike is awesome, all lights up. Even a backlight that is white for moving back and I am installling parking sensors

Soldato
OP
hey, I no use al in on it - callin da police to ave me waided.

Heh, the matrix van tried to raid me, LOL WAT? I was all pumped n big n musclurer n Serban and was like "come ed"? What are they gunna do ? Just sent em packin now. gunna carry on with "***** *** **** bashed *** in the *** ****b young lads with abs from Asda

/fin

Soldato
OP
Was out last night and saw some big 'ard Serbian lad causing trouble! Wouldn't wanna be on the receiving end of them. Took about 6-7 police to calm him down, there's not much they can do.

In their country everyones sumosize and drives little Clios that struggle to move their body weight.

Jim Hopper

Back
Top Bottom