Driving songs :D?

Soldato
penski said:
An album, not a song:

www.pitchshifter.com by Pitchshifter.

Unfortunately it encourages speeding.

*n

I like Microwaved. It's my fave P/S track, apart from "Innit" :)

I "Innit"iated my new (home) speakers recently. It was loud.

I like listening to anything from Tool to Andy Farley, from Soundgarden to Zinc. Anything guitary or dancy (except R&B and garage)

Soldato
most of the longer stuff by type o negative gels well with me.

bloody kisses, love you to death, christian woman, etc etc.

Soldato
saitrix said:

Oh dear matey :p

One of the albums I'm really into at the moment and play loads whilst driving is Faithless - Forever Faithless. "I want more" and "Salva Mea" being two particularly good songs but there really isn't a bad one on the album - fantastic stuff.

I'm also quite a Feeder fan and love most of their stuff. You can't beat a bit of cheesy feel-good "Buck Rogers", so the album Echo Park gets a shout, but I'm quite happy listening to anything of theirs.

Other than that, I currently have Coldplay - X&Y and a few home made compilation albums in the CD changer.

The compilations tend to be a right mismatch of stuff switching genre from one song to the next.

It's a quite simple and rather radio-friendly generic pop/rock but I quite like Lost Prophets - Rooftops.

Other stuff on the playlist that I most recently burnt to CD includes:

Cascada - Everytime we Touch (Club Mix)
Nickelback - Saving Me
Fort Minor- Where'd You Go
Jay Z and Linkin Park - Numb & Encore Remix
José González - Heartbeats

BigT said:
After watching Miami Vice recently I find myself driving along quite often to to Jay-Z/Linkin park - Numb/Encore which is the track from the film used in most of its promos.

*thumbs up*

Associate
SideWinder said:
Drew, i GAVE you that song a few minutes ago. :( Driving songs, current favourite is:

AFI - Kill Caustic.

<3

you seem to listen to that all the time haha :p

ive been listening to haste the day in my car over the last week :)

cant beat some metallica (kill 'em all good album, fuel is good track for driving i know its not on that album before some says)

Associate
thedazman67 said:
I have a few set driving routes one for which i stick on Metalica S&M Disc 1 the music for this progressive in build up much like the drive is.

Metallica S&M album is awesome, perfect album for those long drives :)

Soldato
BigT said:
After watching Miami Vice recently I find myself driving along quite often to to Jay-Z/Linkin park - Numb/Encore which is the track from the film used in most of its promos.

Ditto. Even though the film is crap :p

Back
Top Bottom