DT770 Pro 80 Ohm Should i buy a Amp?

Associate
Hey Guys,

So i recently bought a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm headphones and they sound great, the bass
is good and deep but i thought it might be more i guess punchy?, i really like them but im looking to get the best out of them.

Im a total sound noob so maybe i need to train my ears to listen for other sounds, or maybe i should buy a car subwoofer and strap that to my head.

I have these headphones conected to my Soundbalster Z soundcard, would it be better to connect these headphones to an external Amp?, if so what would you recommend?

Or should i just stay with the Soundblaster card?, i like the EQ software it has so i would have to get some other EQ software.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for the info guys, i'll definitely check out the amps that you recommend.

I'm not sure if any of you guys can relate to this my my DT770's seem to sound better each day im using them. I have had them for three days and on the first day i thought they sounded nice but not too different to my old headphones.
The more i use them the nicer they sound, and to top it off i put my old headphones on today and they sounded no where near the same. I guess i just needed to clean my ears out or something.

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom