Ducky Keyboards

Permabanned
Are these keyboards limited edition or low volume?

Cant seem to find stock anywhere.....

Basically I want a TKL mech keyboard with quiet switches, possibly cherry browns I think are quiet? My current keyboard is too loud.

In fact loads of keyboards seem to be out of stock....

Associate
There's some limited editions Duckys but in general no they aren't. Just stock for everything globally seems kinda ****** atm.
Could check out the Keymove Snowfox.

Permabanned
OP
There's some limited editions Duckys but in general no they aren't. Just stock for everything globally seems kinda ****** atm.
Could check out the Keymove Snowfox.

Ah, seems that way yes.

The Keymove seems to be 60% size, looking for a TKL, think I would miss the arrow keys but not the numerical keypad.

Today I am trying to find all the bits to make one myself. :D

Associate
Ah, seems that way yes.

The Keymove seems to be 60% size, looking for a TKL, think I would miss the arrow keys but not the numerical keypad.

Today I am trying to find all the bits to make one myself. :D

I'm waiting for the HK Gaming Galaxy75 to come in stock. It's a hotswappable pcb and 75% layout looks pretty damn nice. Like a compressed TKL.

Permabanned
OP
I'm waiting for the HK Gaming Galaxy75 to come in stock. It's a hotswappable pcb and 75% layout looks pretty damn nice. Like a compressed TKL.

Yeah could be an option. I have also looked at the Glorious GMMK-TKL - Tenkeyless which is a barebones but once the switches and keycaps are added it end up being about £180.....unsure if I want to spend that much yet.

Permabanned
OP
Arrived, Its a bit more noisy than I expected with gateron brown switches but similar to old keyboard, feels quite nice, the size I wanted. Comes configured with mac keys but using the included key puller soon swapped out the windows and English keys.
Has loads of useless RGB modes but currently just got it showing a subtle green. :p Has bluetooth with built in battery which supposedly lasts 70 hours but I have just plugged it in and switched to wired mode.

Happy with it. :)

Back
Top Bottom