** DUCKY TKL - FINALLY HERE AND IN STOCK **

OcUK Staff
OcUK Staff
OP
I was waiting for these to come back instock on the 14th. Did it just sell out instantly or did you not get any stock?

Must have very slow production on this model has been out for a while but never instock. (I know it took ages for the UK version to come out)

I'm on annual leave this week. I'll check for you next week what the score is with these. If I put a date on of the 14th it's because I had an ETA for some new stock.

OcUK Staff
OP
I was waiting for these to come back instock on the 14th. Did it just sell out instantly or did you not get any stock?

Must have very slow production on this model has been out for a while but never instock. (I know it took ages for the UK version to come out)

Stock should be landing with the distributor this week. Should be with us next week :)

OcUK Staff
OP
@Ducky UK / @NikTheSHNIK : is there any news on RGB Clears ever? Or is it a case that if you want you have to mod it?

As I understand it clear switches are massively oversubscribed and there isn't enough to go around between manufacturers for their boards. I'm trying actively to get some in, I've even asked about buying switches direct from Cherry. In terms of waiting lists though, the figure of 3 years was banded about...

OcUK Staff
OP
I've listed new Blue flavour and Red flavour TKLs for the guys who were holding out. Limited stock will be with us before the weekend so get pre-orders on to avoid waiting another week or two...

Ducky One TKL RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Blue Cherry MX Switch - UK Layout @ £139.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...lue-Cherry-MX-Switch-UK-Layout-KB-220-DK.html

Ducky One TKL RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Switches, RGB LED Lighting, Narrow Bezel Design, Dual Layer PCB, TKL 80% Design, PBT Keycaps

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky One TKL RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Red Cherry MX Switch - UK Layout @ £139.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...Red-Cherry-MX-Switch-UK-Layout-KB-221-DK.html

Ducky One TKL RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Switches, RGB LED Lighting, Narrow Bezel Design, Dual Layer PCB, TKL 80% Design, PBT Keycaps

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom