DYSON SPHERE PROGRAM - similar to FACTORIO & SATISFACTORY

Soldato
OP
its getting a lot of positive reviews and love looking around, lots of potetial for sure.
a lot of people are enjoying it eve in its E.A. status which is positive. the implimentation of the P.A. engine seems to work really well, and makes builds differeant.

Soldato
OP
i started this recently on my first game, and plesantly surprised. its differant enough. its a little querky with things like the splitter.
but its good so far (still on first plannet).
holds promise to fliuster me, i already want to tear down what i've constructed and rearrange it all :cry:
i think the Devs have done a good job so far, i look forward to seeing were they take.

Soldato
OP
i'm unsure on Dark Fog tbh.
i definatly thank the Devs for adding an option to turn it on and of if people do or dont want it.

kind of makes me think of Planetary Annihilation i guess (a game i didnt quiet enjoy as much as i thought i would). but lets wait and see how it shapes up.

i think the team have done a great job of it so far. and this will certainly add a new dynamic to the game play

Soldato
OP
for those interested

Combat System Rise of the Darkfog Slated for Release in December 2023!

Hi engineers,

We are happy to bring you two new trailers of combat system,and announce that combat system Rise of the Darkfog will officially be released in December 2023!

Momentary Explosions, Spectacular Fireworks

The Darkfog expands in response to the your progress. If the number of defense towers is insufficient when hordes of enemies invade, your defensive line will quickly be overrun.

To deal with such crises, you can activate "Supernova", which increases the firing rate of defensive towers by up to 25 times, applying intense pressure on the enemy and helping overcome challenging situations.

During Supernova mode, different facilities will also manifest their unique special effects. When all these are fired simultaneously, you can enjoy a large-scale fireworks display.

Shields for Planetary Protection

Not only will combat aircraft be deployed to destroy factories at close range, fleets dubbed "Gunriders" will also be dispatched from cosmic nests within the Darkfog.

These can deliver devastating blows to ground structures from far-off cosmic distances.

When the planetary shield expands globally, it can offer maximum protection to all facilities on the planet.

Battle Damage and Reconstruction

For the "Rise of the Darkfog" update, we has specially designed post-battle damage models for most structures. This enhances the intensity of the combat experience in a more intuitive way.

Even if defenses fail and multiple production lines are destroyed, you don't have to panic about losing facilities they’ve spent a lot of time building.

They can simply upgrade the "Auto-Rebuild" technology. Provided they have sufficient items, drones will automatically reconstruct the destroyed buildings, which will gradually return to normal operating conditions after reconstruction.

The battle system in "Dyson Sphere Program" will continue to evolve. "Rise of the Darkfog" focuses on factory defenses while balancing development and defensive construction.

By 2024, you will venture into space combat, building space stations and deploying fleets to combat the perilous Darkfog nests. Furthermore, ultimate weapons are also planned for future updates.

We will gradually release more information about the "Rise of the Darkfog" update before the December, Stay tuned!

Soldato
OP
i'll need an upgrade to play by the looks of it :/
but should be interesting. i could see a twist were its the revers, galaxy full of the fog and having to fight from a small corner back out.

Soldato
OP
i agree the original release was a good game and im going to start a new game soon for the Darkfog . you get an introduction to darkfog on the first landing..
im just in the middle of factorio at the moment whih is destroying my life and sanity it seems. but looking forward to starting this in he next few days for a change.
i have something like over 50hrs int he originally game and i was only about midway to 1/3rd of the way through.

Back
Top Bottom