Easyriders Cinema Room

Soldato
It's good to know the work will be carried out properly and certified. The only reason i was wondering was because i had an extension done to the lounge and wanted sockets low but there were minimum height requirements for the sockets. I believe it was minimum 45cm from the finished floor.

Looking forward to seeing your finished cinema room. I can tell already that it will be pretty damn good!!

He is right you cant have sockets that low. Not that it matters as nobody is going to really know but they now must be 45 cm from floor level.

Soldato
Why is that? Is it incase of flooding?
Supposed to be for people in wheelchairs,silly rule inmo .We have to do this for council grant work.it is supposed to save money if a disabled person moves into the house/flat.But if it s your own house it should be up to you.it applies to light switches too .they have to be lower so it is awkward to find these new hight ones when entering a dark room :(

Caporegime
OP
Little update.

I have nearly finished the plaster board over the weekend. The Beam as now been done and around the door.

I have had some more sockets put in and just fitted some LED wall lighting:p Will post some more pics soon.

Getting some Black sockets like this..

blackplug.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Hey those sockets are nice, but even nicer are the screwless version of that in black nickle - sooooooooooo sexy

Do a search for Crabtree Black Nickel screwless . . . . . :D

7472611.jpg

They look a lot sexier, and darker in the flesh

R

mehul

Caporegime
OP
IMO that depends on the colour of the room............and whether or not you're still living in the early nineties!! :p

:D

White look boring imo.

I think black will just blend in.

The main wall that the screen will be going on will be black.

Haven't decided on the colour of the other walls yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom