Ebay Second Chance Offer

Associate
Hi i made a bid on this item http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6480877062&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEDW:IT&rd=1

I have just revised an email saying

Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid for £221.00 on 04-Feb-06 15:30:17 GMT is now available for purchase:

Second Chance Offer
The seller, stevenm4718 is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale.

The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection.

Is he trying to scam me or is it a genuine offer.

Associate
OP
eBay sent this message to Raymond Eales (raymond7461).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Second Chance Offer - Buy The Item You Recently Bid On eBay

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Use the Buy It Now button below to buy this item.

Second Chance Offer from stevenm4718
Item: The Sony Ericsson W900i (9100476502)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
stevenm4718 is the seller.
Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid for £221.00 on 04-Feb-06 15:30:17 GMT is now available for purchase:
The Sony Ericsson W900i (9100476502)
The Sony Ericsson W900i
Your Price : £221.00
Offer end date : 05-Feb-06 16:10:02 GMT
Second Chance Offer
The seller, stevenm4718 is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale.

The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection.
Act Now - This Offer Ends Soon
To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly. This offer ends on 05-Feb-06 16:10:02 GMT.

It says that ebay send this message.
Now going to e-mail him to see what he says.

Back
Top Bottom