Eclipse62 to SFF, Reccomendations please.

Associate
Due to expecting another ababy and losing my office to a nursery, I need to reduce the size of my PC for space reasons.

I currently have an Eclipse62, innards consisting of:

AMD 64/3700+ SD
Leadtek 7800GTX
2GB DDR400 (2x1GB)
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum
74GB Raptor - SATA
160GB Segate 7000.9 (?) IDE
LG DVD-RW
SB Audigy2
Hiper Type-R 580watt Modular PSU
2 x 120mm Akasa Ambers

I'd like to get this into a SFF of some format without spending a fortune, or a nice "small" case which will handle an ATX board.

Suggestions please.

Soldato
I was saying I was expecting the v600 by now, can not be long now!

And the price will be between the PC60 and the v1000+'s rrp. So probably £120/30 to be on the SAFE side.

The v600 will be a great case no matter what you put in it, its just got all the basics done well. Will have to use one but I am expecting an, oh that does it nicely. Just do not get your hopes up for a case revolution from it :p

The v800 is nice, but wayyyy overpriced for what you can get it due to there never being enough of them, also in real life it actually takes up a fair bit of space.

There are some Silverstone Lascala cases that may also be worth considering, or you could do what I am in the works of doing and spending £300/£400 and getting a mini-ITX system based on a Silverstone LC12 or LC09.

Might not be what your after though, but they are sooooo ace, the LC09 and its potential for wall mounting is just awfully tempting!

Back
Top Bottom