EE Full Works for iPhone - good value?

Soldato
When browsing EE phone contracts you can now choose to specify how much to pay up front, right up to paying off the whole handset in full. If you do that then the two year contract works out at around £45pm for an iPhone 15 Pro with 256GB storage. With a 20% code you can reduce the tariff to £36pm.

You’ll get Apple One, Roam Abroad and unlimited full speed data with that deal along with all the other benefits that EE offers iPhone owners:
  • 5G
  • Advanced Mobile Location (AML)
  • eSIM
  • FaceTime over Mobile
  • LTE
  • Personal Hotspot
  • Visual Voicemail
  • VoLTE
  • Wi-Fi Calling
  • Wi-Fi Calling on supported iCloud-connected devices
Good value with a code right? I might go for it when the iPhone 16 series is out.

Soldato
OP
Yep, I wouldn’t take such a deal until the new Ofcom rules are enforced. You need to pay the full cost of the phone to get that deal so £1100 up front. Apple One alone costs £18.95pm. So for £17 you’ll get unlimited data and free roaming.

Soldato
Does the op work for EE?

I buy my phone straight from apple can get it on 0% finance if needed and then get a sim only from SMARTY £12 a month, 250gb data (with no restrictions on tethering etc £15 for unlimited data) unlimited mins etc etc and no yearly price increases.

The only thing not on the ops list is visual voice mail (never found this worth laying extra for) and apple 1.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Haha no. Just thinking ahead is all.

On Smarty can you call anyone on anything other than your iPhone? I think only EE supports that right now and I use that feature a fair bit.

Soldato
Yep, I wouldn’t take such a deal until the new Ofcom rules are enforced. You need to pay the full cost of the phone to get that deal so £1100 up front. Apple One alone costs £18.95pm. So for £17 you’ll get unlimited data and free roaming.

Off topic slightly but what are the new rules?

On the face of that, that deal looks superb.

Soldato
Haha no. Just thinking ahead is all.

On Smarty can you call anyone on anything other than your iPhone? I think only EE supports that right now and I use that feature a fair bit.

No you can’t. You need EE for that.

For me its worth paying the bit extra to be able to use everything on your phone.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
What do you mean exactly?
On my Mac or iPad I can enter any number into facetime and make a phone call. If someone rings me I can answer using any device.
Off topic slightly but what are the new rules?

On the face of that, that deal looks superb.
Price increases can still happen but they can’t be linked to inflation. You’ll know up front what the increases will be before starting the contract.

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom