Eizo S2410WK Black Bezel

Soldato
Anyone ever seen these, they look damn nice.. just not seem many reviews on them? wondering how they compare to the Dell... anyone know much about them?

Associate
I'm planning on purchasing one after Christmas. I've currently got an Eizo 17" and it's the best monitor i've used by some margin. Expensive, but you get what you pay for and their after sales service is exceptional.

Soldato
Here is a pic of mine ;

LCD2.jpg

Had a Dell 2405, went up to one of these. To say the difference in image quality was astounding would be no exaggeration. It's very hard to believe that they use the same panel, and just goes to show what a difference the electronics behind the panel can make.

My wife has one as well as she does a lot of graphic work and she says she has yet to come across a screen that betters it for image quality short of spending upwards of £3000.

The 21" version does come out sightly ahead in very strict image quality tests. This has something to do with the way the image is processed on the 24" vs the 21" ..apparently. My wife did tell me exactly what it was but my eyes kind of glazed over :p

Soldato
£780? - now you've got me interested.... Tell me more...

Looking for the ideal 24" to do PC gaming etc and Xbox 360 @ 720p/1080i via componant. So far the 2407 & Benq look to be almost there but I don't mind paying a little more for something that is spot on. I'm very fussy about monitors and even the slightest drop in quality tends to be noticable and annoy me.

Last edited:
Associate
I've always really liked the Eizo screens but were always just out of reach due to their price tag, especially when compared to other brands within the same range.

Looks amazing and i'm sure the screen quality reflects its price - if only they were more affordable :rolleyes:

The £780 qouted i believe would be a more realistic price for the 21" screen - apologies/correct me if i'm wrong!

Associate
Google Eizo S2410 and you'll see it can be had for £786 inc VAT. I'd rather buy it from OcUK so maybe Gibbo can get us some in.

Back
Top Bottom