EK X-Flow and Lian Li O11D Evo XL

Associate
Anyone with an Evo XL can tell me whether a EK P420M Crossflow radiator will be able to fit into the top of the case? The radiator is 480mm long but i'm not sure if it will be super tight or not possible.

Thanks

Associate
Anyone with an Evo XL can tell me whether a EK P420M Crossflow radiator will be able to fit into the top of the case? The radiator is 480mm long but i'm not sure if it will be super tight or not possible.

Thanks

I haven't got the case but on Lian Li's website on the product page for the Evo XL you can get the stp file

Associate
OP
Yeah.. its defficult taking exact measurements of the case beside checking out the videos by GFF on Youtube.

Decided to bite the bullet and purchase the Xl.. with 3 EK and 3 HWLabs radiators.. then send them back if the orientation i want doesn't fit.

Associate
Yeah.. its defficult taking exact measurements of the case beside checking out the videos by GFF on Youtube.

Decided to bite the bullet and purchase the Xl.. with 3 EK and 3 HWLabs radiators.. then send them back if the orientation i want doesn't fit.

how did you get on mate? Were you able to find a crossflow that fit?

Associate
OP
I did try with an EK crossflow but unfortunately that didn't fit, it was too long.. so i sent them back. I also tried with a HWLabs GTS crossflow and while that fit, it looked wonky in my eyes when in the case (perhaps having 120mm fans mixed with 140mm looks a bit odd), so i'm working on 3x GTX level 420's. This will also be tight in terms of fittings so will have to get creative here.

Would've loved to make the side radiator push pull, but even with the fans used (D30 in front, P14 slim rear), it is super tight bordering impossible.

In hindsight, i should've uploaded pics here for reference for the rest of you but forgot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom