EKWB in trouble?

Associate
OP
Bykski are killing them! Half the price and better.
I've fitted 2, 7900xtx on MBA cards and they are performing amazingly well.

This is it really - For blocks, fittings, reservoirs, distribution blocks etc EK don't really offer anything over other brands at half the price in terms of quality and performance. The only thing they do offer is they typically have better documentation than Barrow or Bykski, and are more likely to be available from a regional retailer and all the benefits with warranty and support that provides. That said, unless its DOA you're unlikely to need warranty and support on them and for minor stuff, the type of people that buy these sorts of components are also the type of people who can resolve minor issues themselves.

I still think I'd prefer to buy tubing from a more "known" brand, but EK aren't the only player in that space and I ZMT sales aren't going to save them here unfortunately.

They're decent, the only thing that gets me with these China brands are the instructions are usually non existent. I did a barrow block for someone recently and the instructions were basically useless. Had to figure out all the pad sizes/thickness myself and the way it mounted was a little jank too.

Point re: documention illustrated well here - the installation guide is useless, but anyone who's watercooled or repasted / replaced pads on a GPU before will be able to work it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom