** EKWB-PREDATOR - AVAILABLE NOW **

well
the official launch is 23rd
but EK have said i can ship the pre orders from monday

the 360 is coming in october like it says in the OP :)

I am interested in it but will only buy one if Ocuk does a tech labs customized version of it like different coloured CPU blocks, Transparent tubes/coolants etc.

Anyone got one yet?

I have mine in for a little over 2 weeks now, tests all done. Need to take more pics and write up the review but good piece overall now that separate mounting hardware is supposed to be included with the retail samples.

Hi guys could I buy the 240 version and only use it to cool my graphics card it's the gigabyte 980ti G1, I would also need buy the EK gigabyte g1 waterblock

I am interested in it but will only buy one if Ocuk does a tech labs customized version of it like different coloured CPU blocks, Transparent tubes/coolants etc.

Yeah thats worth having a look at. I would be interested.

We are working on it. The main problem we have is that the fittings on the rad side are a rotary fitting and they are tough to open up. looking for a workaround that works well enough for us to sell at retail and warranty ourselves.

So this would be a nice upgrade to my Noctua NH-D15 putting in a 360 rad

And also fit in my Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full Tower

How long before the custom kits .. Like idea clear tube or white to go with my case and having better options to add the GPU later in to the loop

Richard

so far, probably not

the reason being is that to include a different block, you would essentially have to buy a predator and use another block. This would mean that the customer would incur the cost of the unit plus an additional block.

unless EK makes it so I can just buy the coolstream rad/pump combo on its own, I can't see this changing.

and I am sure I did see it .. but the ASUS X99-DELUXE is good to go just like my D15 to fit .. using screws / stuff already there no messing

Looking forward to a more custom OC version :-)

Can get the CPU sorted then add the GPU later sounds like a nice win win win

and I am sure I did see it .. but the ASUS X99-DELUXE is good to go just like my D15 to fit .. using screws / stuff already there no messing

Looking forward to a more custom OC version :-)

Can get the CPU sorted then add the GPU later sounds like a nice win win win

for your asus x99 deluxe you will need the official intel 2011 motherboard enhancement device :)

Back
Top Bottom