** EKWB-PREDATOR - AVAILABLE NOW **

Soldato
Any idea when the pre filled gpu block will be available I read its supposed to be today?

Cant find them

Ref Service fee for customers who will select their GPU water block to be pre-filled and fitted with QDC coupling, is 29.95€ (incl. VAT). Pre-filled GPU water blocks are readily available through EK Webshop.

Associate
Hi again,So I have noticed something this morning that I have not noted thus far in my EK Predator 240,when I turn on my pc now I hear a squirting sound.I have not heard it until now.Sorry for the noobie questions,I just need some reassurance :) I have checked for leaks etc.I assume this is normal,it's just I have never heard it before now.

Associate
Hi again,So I have noticed something this morning that I have not noted thus far in my EK Predator 240,when I turn on my pc now I hear a squirting sound.I have not heard it until now.Sorry for the noobie questions,I just need some reassurance :) I have checked for leaks etc.I assume this is normal,it's just I have never heard it before now.

I've heard similar noises from other AIO coolers and always attributed it to the pump starting up. Never had a leak yet.

Associate
What Bobie8 says, its usally the air pocket has moved with everything being still next to the pump, as the pump starts up the air bubble is shoved around your system thus the water movement noise.

Far as I aware its not something to worry about, I hear it all the time in my Corsair H110

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
if you have air in the loop then you can easily bleed it using either of the fill ports on the system

Associate
I t was shown at Computex with 240/360/420.

They said 280 was also possible.

Interesting
they would have to rebuild the "End" section to fit the wider rad, makes far more sense to have 140 option as most newer cases now have 140 top fan sections.

Considering one for my son as a Xmas present, as he is slowly building himself a beast of a pc.

I am getting a little concerned at this lack of info about the connect parts thou, I thought we were meant to know all this beginning of this month

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
So if we wanted to expand the loop with, say, a GPU block, where might we get a compatible QDC to join in with this?

It isnt on the spare parts list for me to buy yet from what i can see.

assuming all their stock is going into the production of predator units and pre filled blocks currently.

I t was shown at Computex with 240/360/420.

They said 280 was also possible.

computex was a long time ago.

from what I understand they are focusing entirely on the products out at the moment. The market for 420 radiators is absolutely tiny. so I can see the market for an AIO encompassing one would be even smaller.

I am getting a little concerned at this lack of info about the connect parts thou, I thought we were meant to know all this beginning of this month

the connect parts are coming with the pre filled blocks. that is all the info that we have and in fairness, all the info that is really needed.

as soon as EK are ready to sell them then they will be live on EKWB and with resellers.

Associate
if you have air in the loop then you can easily bleed it using either of the fill ports on the system

Hi there and thanks, I have had it since preorder release and as of late the "squirting" has become much more audible on power on/boot. How exactly would I go about bleeding it?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Hi Guys,

Any ideas when OC will be getting the rev1.1 in stock, I have not bought mine yet but did buy the 2011 screw set from OC a few weeks back but now with the new revision they are included :)

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/ek-releases-ek-xlc-predator-240-with-quick-disconnect.html

Pred 240 with QDC looks nice!! I could see myself getting one of these along with a QDC block for gfx! Lovely silent system :cool:

two additions today

the new revision is on the website for pre order. i am hesitant to order a lot because the price is quite high.

we will have a few bits coming though if you want one.

the 2011 kit is now included on the rev 1 240mm cooler and the 360mm cooler as a special offer, free of charge.

the price of the original 240 has been reduced too :)

Caporegime
two additions today

the new revision is on the website for pre order. i am hesitant to order a lot because the price is quite high.

the 2011 kit is now included on the rev 1 240mm cooler and the 360mm cooler as a special offer, free of charge.

Great news! But tbh the 360 is looking the best value at present, very tempting!!

Soldato
two additions today

Hi rjk do you have a link to the rev 1.1 360mm for some reason I cannot find it :)

Bloody mobile phone eek do you have a link to the 360 mm 1.1 version
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom