**** THE OFFICIAL ELECTION NIGHT FUN THREAD ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So building up for night.. we can combine party games and election night along with an endless supply of popcorn:

Drinking games
* take a shot for each tory seat lost (messy and quick, call the ambulance now!)
* take a shot for any seat change of party (messy, quick, ambulance!)
* take a shot for any swing announced >20% in one go..
* take a shot for buzzword bingo

Any other ideas.. I have popcorn and two bottles of Dominico Reserva rum..

I'll leave it up to the mods if this remains in GD or moves to SC - thread for all election night shenanigans. Bonus points if you manage to make it to the point your constituency declares.

Last edited:
Associate
What would be the best time to start watching? I want to see the results develop, but don't think I'd last the whole night if I started watching immediately after the polls close.

Set the alarm for 4AM?

Soldato
OP
There's a few estimates in terms of declaration times: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...sults-timings-constituency-when-b2572671.html

Some as early as 2300-midnight. What should happen is we should see around 80 declarations before 3pm.. but I may watch until 0100 then have a catnap and rejoin at 0400-0500.

I may have a snooze before hand.. get up for 2200, that way we miss the filling noise but there's likely to be a lot of speculation based on exit-polling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom