Elephone U vs Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite vs Xiaomi Mi A2

Associate
Hi all,

as the thread name says, which one would you guys recommend?

I have read up about them quite a bit, but its difficult for me to say. They all cost the same!

Things that are important to me (in that order):
-Music quality with earphones! (not from speakers)
-Snappy response to everyday tasks
-Battery life
-Nice camera
-Looks (yeah, I am shallow :( , oh well... ), but not a huge

Things that are less important (in that order):
-"Gaming" performance, or other heavy duty performance
-Video recording capability, such as stabiliser, fps etc.
-fast charging, wireless charging, finger print opening etc. (all these kinds of added "functionality").

What do you guys think? I realise they are not high-end. I do not expect the world. But one does try to get the best bang out of ones buck...

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

EDIT:
P.S. If you guys have a better recommendation for under £220, I would like to hear that as well... but I do like these 3 phones...

Associate
OP
Thank you very much Scam. Yeah, from the reviews I have heard about it, it seems great, for the price. (Of course if you have a Samsung S9, you will find it sub-par, but no one is claiming otherwise). To be fair, it is kinda my hidden favourite as well, but I always thought that the reason it was reviewed as equal-to-or-better than the others, was the price. Now that they all had the same price, I was wondering if it was an opinion to reevaluate.

Anyway, I guess I will go for the A2 Lite.

Btw. let me ask this as well, does anyone know how it compares to the more expensive Pocophone F1 ? Is it worth the extra £100 versus the A2 Lite? (Of course "worth it" is a hugely subjective thing, but roughly, do you get a significantly different feel? Esp. since the Poco F1 has a skin, which I believe is usually a downside).

Cheers.

Edit: Just bought the A2 Lite. Cheers all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom