Eleven Table Tennis

Associate
OP
My username is jonnylaris feel free to add me anyone who wants a game!

like most of my VR games, this has not had anywhere near the attention it deserves on my headset however i have to say what an incredible job you guys have done. its always one of the top 10 games i recommend to new VR users.

my 80 year old father in law plays TT weekly and whilst he is not the player he was, as an experiment i played him (for real) after not picking up a bat in 25 years. He absolutely destroyed me.

I then planned to practice purely in VR not touching a bat to then try a rematch after 3 months. In truth life got in the way and i did not commit like i should have.

After 3 months he still beat me easily but, it was very clear that my game had significantly improved just by playing in VR. That is what i love above VR, it can actually improve some things in real life.

That's amazing to hear! I think the physics are now so close to real life that it's easy to swap between real life TT and VR. We even had some pro TT players try it recently and they really enjoyed it. We even had a few exibition matches between the pros and it was crazy to see how quick they picked up the VR game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom