The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
There were two videos and we’re not talking about disgruntled former employees being publicly critical rather current employees talking uninhibited while apparently being unaware they were being filmed. What they’ve said seems to align with what is known about Twitter already. I know an ex Twitter employee, it doesn’t seem like those two were saying anything out of the ordinary. Have either of them taken back their claims?

That’s rather different to a quite serious sexual harrasment complaint where it’s clearly in dispute. It’s plausible that it did happen but it’s also plausible that someone would lie about such a thing. See the former NY Governor and some of those complaints for example.

How do you know they were unaware they were being filmed? This is Project Veritas, I wouldn't put anything past them. Those videos are far from credible.

You know an ex Twitter employee? Is this the first time that has been mentioned? Its a genuine question, I've not seen you mention this in the thread but you may have.

You don't think other Twitter workers might dispute the claims made in those videos?

Soldato
That is a terrible comparison. So she goes to the police and makes a complaint. Its a he said/she said situation, even for rapes where there is forensic evidence the majority don't end in prosecution and even less end in a conviction and this isn't a rape case. Nothing would happen if she went to the police. I doubt she wanted to continue to work in a job where you would be flying with Musk, so she wanted to be compensated for having to find other work which seems fair enough, plus the fact he's got his dick out and offered her payment for sexual favours, basically making her a prostitute. So you think she should have reported it if true, left her job and be left with no income while she finds a new job and nothing happens to Musk?

Billionaire doesn't = bad Roar, this is a typical statement from you. Bosses getting their dick out and asking for sexual favours for money = bad.

The difference between me and you is that I'm not saying either side is true, I don't know what's true, you're the one assuming guilt. You lack objectivity so your posts don't really mean anything. If you want to assume someone is guilty of a crime merely on the basis an of accusation then it tells me all I need to know about you. People like you are basically the reason Johnny Depp can no longer work on Disney Movies but Amber Heard can.

Caporegime
How do you know they were unaware they were being filmed? This is Project Veritas, I wouldn't put anything past them. Those videos are far from credible.

You know an ex Twitter employee? Is this the first time that has been mentioned? Its a genuine question, I've not seen you mention this in the thread but you may have.

You don't think other Twitter workers might dispute the claims made in those videos?

I don't know for sure but it doesn't seem likely at all given both what they're saying and that they're current employees. Why would they pretend to be secretly filmed saying damaging things including stuff that could make them look bad professionally and obviously lead to one of them being at risk of bieng sacked if/when Elon takes over. I think the issue with credibility is more likely to be with watching out for them potentially taking things out of context and being aware of that etc..

Yes, you can go back to my earlier posts if you like. Example from a quick search: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...-wing-media-melts-down.18950820/post-35620333

I've not said that, maybe there are some, are you thinking of any in particular who have made statements or is that just a hypothetical?

Last edited:
Permabanned
You all have made valid points but you and I know nothing really. Only what we have read and from what we have read we use that to back up WHAT WE WANT to be true.
Only the people actually involved know.
but as with most things on the left political side, dig up and fling enough mud at someone and some it will surely stick huh?

Soldato
The difference between me and you is that I'm not saying either side is true, I don't know what's true, you're the one assuming guilt. You lack objectivity so your posts don't really mean anything. If you want to assume someone is guilty of a crime merely on the basis an of accusation then it tells me all I need to know about you. People like you are basically the reason Johnny Depp can no longer work on Disney Movies but Amber Heard can.

Oh give it a rest. Everyone makes assumptions. You yourself made the assumptions that there was nothing in the many accusations of sexual assault/rape and being a perv made against Trump, even though he admitted he walked though the changing rooms where girls were getting dressed to "inspect" them when he owned the Miss Universe and Miss Teen competitions and he admitted he sexually assaulted women by grabbing their ******. Yet you made the assumption that Biden is a nonce from some heavily edited videos of him around children. Don't come over or holier-than-thou, like you don't do exactly what everyone does.

Why did I guess you'd assume I'd side with Heard? I actually think she a nut job but I don't think Depp is completely innocent in this either. Both clearly have issues with anger and neither has come out of any of these trials looking innocent. All Depp has managed is to drag her down and she needed dragging down, many believe he didn't actually hit her, I have no idea if he did or not but damn that guy has issues, as does she and she clearly can be violent. He's already lost twice and he'll likely lose again.

And I'm not saying Musk is guilty. I'm saying I don't believe he'd pay someone off for an accusation that had no basis in fact. That is the bit that makes me believe there is something in it. If it was just her saying it but there had been no pay off or NDA I'd likely not be taking it seriously. You seem to believe that every accusation like this regardless of whether it has any truth to it is an automatic payoff, that is frankly ridiculous.

Soldato
You all have made valid points but you and I know nothing really. Only what we have read and from what we have read we use that to back up WHAT WE WANT to be true.
Only the people actually involved know.
but as with most things on the left political side, dig up and fling enough mud at someone and some it will surely stick huh?

Yeah because the right never do that :cry: :cry: :cry:

Soldato
Oh give it a rest. Everyone makes assumptions. You yourself made the assumptions that there was nothing in the many accusations of sexual assault/rape and being a perv made against Trump, even though he admitted he walked though the changing rooms where girls were getting dressed to "inspect" them when he owned the Miss Universe and Miss Teen competitions and he admitted he sexually assaulted women by grabbing their ******. Yet you made the assumption that Biden is a nonce from some heavily edited videos of him around children. Don't come over or holier-than-thou, like you don't do exactly what everyone does.

Why did I guess you'd assume I'd side with Heard? I actually think she a nut job but I don't think Depp is completely innocent in this either. Both clearly have issues with anger and neither has come out of any of these trials looking innocent. All Depp has managed is to drag her down and she needed dragging down, many believe he didn't actually hit her, I have no idea if he did or not but damn that guy has issues, as does she and she clearly can be violent. He's already lost twice and he'll likely lose again.

And I'm not saying Musk is guilty. I'm saying I don't believe he'd pay someone off for an accusation that had no basis in fact. That is the bit that makes me believe there is something in it. If it was just her saying it but there had been no pay off or NDA I'd likely not be taking it seriously. You seem to believe that every accusation like this regardless of whether it has any truth to it is an automatic payoff, that is frankly ridiculous.

Great cheers, glad you agree. I'll ignore the rest of your personal attacks and digging up crap about Trump no one cares about.

Here's footage of Biden since you mentioned it though

Caporegime
contrary to popular belief I don't really want to have to engage in multiple back and forth posts

lul.gif

S53WB.gif

gcNzYMN.gif

star-trek-spock.gif

Amber Heard may discover this.

I think you mean Johnny depp, given it was him that started the sueing

To be fair dowie you were pushing that video hard, there is no proof its true, the person could be lying through their teeth. Project Veritas has a reputation that is in the gutter yet you use it as evidence. Now when a story comes out that is just as credible, maybe more so as there is evidence of the payment you poo poo it. Sounds like one story suits your narrative while the other doesn't.
Same point I made yesterday. In such a short time dowie is pushing pretty hard some dodgy evidence that matches his narrative, then days later, is pushing hard to say slightly better evidence is not to be trusted.

Caporegime
Hmm not really. You’re comparing some rather different things in order to make a supposed equivalence that doesn’t really add anything here.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can you Imagine if Trump 2024's running mate was Elon?
I would pay a Dollar to see that :p

Can you really imagine Musk who's IQ is likely in the top 5% playing second fiddle to a man who thought injecting bleach or using nukes on hurricanes would be a good idea? Just listening to Trump for more than 5 minutes can lower your IQ by several points.

Musk can't run for POTUS or VPOTUS as he was born in South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom