Embarrassing Gamer Confessions

Associate
All right then guys, we all know we have them so I figured I'd make a thread so we can all post our most embarrassing confessions of our time as Gamers.

I'll get us started

I have never played any Half Life, despite owning them for the 360 and on Steam. Also I've never even touched a Final Fantasy game and never plan to.

Associate
OP
I enjoyed Ass Creed 3 & Dragon Age 2. *raises shield*

I really enjoyed AC3 too! Connor was whiney but I loved the native american culture

I've yet to play any of the classic Monkey Island or 'Schafer' games (DotT, Full Throttle, Grim Fandango etc)

I have also never played any of these, before my time, and broken age looks hella boring not gonna lie

Associate
OP
Just thought of another embarrasing one: Bought Dark Souls thingy edition for the PC at launch (full price) and then couldn't get past the level after the tutorial level and then have never played it again.

Associate
OP
I've never played a Fallout game despite buying #3 on a steam sale.

Similarly never felt the desire to play stalker or metro.

Dude you should absolutely give Fallout 3 a go it's such a brilliant game, especially if you enjoy Oblivion! And I'm in the same boat for stalker, tried to play metro but I never finished it.

Associate
OP
I always start a singleplayer minecraft and then cheat and give myself loads of items even though I'm playing on survival and I could've just clicked creative mode :( it's like using rosebud on the sims!!

Talking about that, is there an overclockers minecraft server?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom