Embarrassing Gamer Confessions

Soldato
I played scanty clad female characters in games such WoW and SWTOR I once had a guy so desperate to talk to a Female he gave me presents such as 1000gold, mounts and in-game romantic items... I strung him along for 3 weeks all while screenshotting the chat and sending it to my guild for lols. He seemed like a nice guy but was too easy a target to pass up, in the end I broke it to him that I wasn't a female but I was a G.I.R.L(Guy in real life). He didn't take the news well and I felt a bit crap for a day or two ended up giving some stuff back to him but he went pretty depressed and quit the game. Part of me still feels bad but the chats were pure comedy gold!

Associate
I played scanty clad female characters in games such WoW and SWTOR I once had a guy so desperate to talk to a Female he gave me presents such as 1000gold, mounts and in-game romantic items... I strung him along for 3 weeks all while screenshotting the chat and sending it to my guild for lols. He seemed like a nice guy but was too easy a target to pass up, in the end I broke it to him that I wasn't a female but I was a G.I.R.L(Guy in real life). He didn't take the news well and I felt a bit crap for a day or two ended up giving some stuff back to him but he went pretty depressed and quit the game. Part of me still feels bad but the chats were pure comedy gold!

Used to be in a WoW guild where I got in the middle of the ****poor relationship of the guildowner and his mrs who were located in Swansea. The woman obviously had a loose screw as she started chatting me up ingame then by email and text message on phone.

In the end started to send me pics of her in the flesh ( not a bad looking bird btw) which was all good, up until the point she started to get mad when I was an hour late from work...

In the end told her it wasn't the brightest idea to send pics of yourself over the interwebs to ''strangers''. I'm not the person to post them on the interwebs but I still got them in my email as trophy lol.

Btw she was a **** healer ;p

Caporegime
I have never played a final fantasy game, I have never played more than an hour of half life, I haven't played videogames for more than 30 minutes a week for months and months. :(

Associate
Most of this stuff is hardly embarassing :)
To be honest, maybe I am just immoral, but some of this is more fun than anything else.
Most include running around naked, but I have good excuse - it was a bet :)
And it was fun.
The only embarassing moment in-game for me, was falling in love with a girl in game just by hearinh her voice. She sure was a female and in her mid twenties.
Unfortunately she could be easily mistaken for a whale.
She looked around 25 stone, easily.
I almost choked at the sight of the photo she sent me and didn't try progressing with relationship any further ( up to the point of changing character name and xfering to different server, lol ).

Last edited:
Associate
I accidentally had gay sex with Zevran in Dragon Age origins.

In my defence I didn't know you could. He randomly came onto me and I thought that's weird and flirted back with him. I said one thing and then it cut to the sex scene :eek:

Even worse than that I told my friends about it. I'm pretty sure my best man is going to mention it in his speech at my wedding :(

Associate
Most of this stuff is hardly embarassing :)
To be honest, maybe I am just immoral, but some of this is more fun than anything else.
Most include running around naked, but I have good excuse - it was a bet :)
And it was fun.
The only embarassing moment in-game for me, was falling in love with a girl in game just by hearinh her voice. She sure was a female and in her mid twenties.
Unfortunately she could be easily mistaken for a whale.
She looked around 25 stone, easily.
I almost choked at the sight of the photo she sent me and didn't try progressing with relationship any further ( up to the point of changing character name and xfering to different server, lol ).

Love it :) Seems extreme, not like you was going to track you down and stalk you for ever.......or would she :p

Soldato
I sunk about 8000+ hours into Everquest. It is still the only game to date where I have fallen asleep at the keyboard due to exhaustion. When I woke up, I grabbed a drink and some snacks and carried on playing :/

Associate
I sunk about 8000+ hours into Everquest. It is still the only game to date where I have fallen asleep at the keyboard due to exhaustion. When I woke up, I grabbed a drink and some snacks and carried on playing :/

Everquest was the best MMO :) The fact it had so much content and the whole thing was done over dial up....I have suffered a lot more lag in more current mmos :p

Soldato
Used to be in a WoW guild where I got in the middle of the ****poor relationship of the guildowner and his mrs who were located in Swansea. The woman obviously had a loose screw as she started chatting me up ingame then by email and text message on phone.

In the end started to send me pics of her in the flesh ( not a bad looking bird btw) which was all good, up until the point she started to get mad when I was an hour late from work...

In the end told her it wasn't the brightest idea to send pics of yourself over the interwebs to ''strangers''. I'm not the person to post them on the interwebs but I still got them in my email as trophy lol.

Btw she was a **** healer ;p

omg! mate, you need to PM me xD I could quite easily know these people xD granted there are probably a lot of females in swansea who play wow that I don't know..... but I do know quite a damn few!!! I've already got one or two possible suspects in my mind of who out of I know it could be xD

Soldato
I can't play most single player FPS games as they're too scary :(

First time I played Doom 3 I screamed like a girl. Then I stopped playing after about 15 minutes.

I'm a bit better these days, but still prone to going "OHMYGODWHATTHE****!" and jumping a bit.

Funny thing is, scary films don't bother me, only games.

Associate
I used to play a lot of eve online. I used to play in to the early hours. My parents would complain I woke them up going for a **** so rather that stop playing when everyone went to bed I would pee in a bottle (disgusting I know lol). Anyways one day during a war that was lasting hours I reached down without looking to get my bottle if Pepsi. When I took a swig a immediately realised if picked up the wrong bottle !!! Luckily I did a Monica lewinski and didn't swallow :)

Back
Top Bottom