Embarrassing Gamer Confessions

Associate
Every wow expansion I buy in the biggest pile of junk food, make my missus go to her parents and book a week off work to level with friends.

That's despite never eating junk food any other time of the year, feeling guilty about slacking on work and never properly playing again, but the time away from the missus is good :p

Soldato
Right here goes...

I play most games on easy. I use the excuse it's because I have a big backlog of games to get through so want to play through games quickly. I'm not sure if this is 100% true...

I've never played any Elder Scrolls game, but do own Skyrim anmd have done for over a year (see point above regarding big backlog of games)

I've completed Mass Effect 5 times, but haven't played Mass Effect 2 or 3, largely because Mass Effect is one of my favourite games ever and I'm worried 2 and 3 will disappoint. While I don't play them I can kid myself!

I've completed Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic twice and it's one of my favourite games ever. But I haven't played 2, partly for the same reason as Mass Effect 2 & 3 and also, then the story is over :( (I really want a decent BioWare KOTOR 3)
I have played SWTOR and have 5 lvl50s (lvl cap when I stopped playing).

I played City of Heroes for years, doing little else on weekends except eating and sleeping. I would also take leave (from work) in order to play it like that 7 days a week during some big content patches. I had about 24 level capped characters but didn't bother with end-game or PvP. Then the game closed down and I felt really gutted and sort of robbed that my progress would be lost (even though I'd stopped playing by then).

Also, while I really like computer games, I am really really bad at them, all of them!

Soldato
i consistently fail at getting into the witcher 2

i have all of the half life and left 4 dead on steam, never even launched them

i have ~200 hours logged on farming simulator 2013

i liked accountants creed 3 [and yes i did use the trading a lot]

never played final fantasy, although i did play the first kingdom hearts

i completed portal 2 before completing portal 1, the same with sanctum

my mate is now better than me at civ 5, despite the fact i've played it about 4 times longer than he has

and now to redeem myself:

i have never played angry birds [any of them], temple run, flappy bird [or any of the clones] or indeed any mobile game since snake on the old nokia 3310.

Soldato
Like a few other people in this thread, I have never completed half life 1 or 2.

HL2 I bought near release, played for a few hours, got stuck somewhere and never went back to it. Same applies to doom 3. I think the true reason was that i was extremely addicted to football manager and that hogged all my gaming time. It also reflect the fact that fps has never been my favourite genre.

Permabanned
I spanked the monkey to the hot chick in Unreal II: The Awakening :o

Shot000741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom