Embarrassing Gamer Confessions

Soldato
I still dust off my copy of BFME1 and play the campaign (good and evil) annually as a ritual. I still think it's better than the sequels.

Associate
I enjoy single player CoD far more than mp.

I never play COD MP and only buy the game for single player, only buy them when on sale for this reason.

never completed a GTA game. Ever. do one mission get bored, find a weapon cheat. cause mayhem for 4 hours. turn it off

I just get bored and steal a car and play deathrace

I have never played WoW.

Oh wait, sorry you said "Embarrassing". I thought you said "Arrogantly proud of"
Same for me, the other one is not having a facebook account.

I have bought and downloaded Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Metro last light, Bioshock infinite, Crysis 3, The Elder Scrolls Anthology, BF4, Theif and have 2 GPU's in my PC and I still only play L4D 2!! :D

Also have never played a Final fantasy, Minecraft or WOW and have now desire to.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
I have never played any of the half Life games. Don't have any plans to play any of them. Never have played Final Fantasy games.

There are few others. Will post later when i do remember.

Associate
I played the original Monkey Island on my Amiga so much it got to the point where I could finish it in less than 3 hours... fast forward nearly 20 years and I can almost still do it (smidge over 3 hours I think).

Never played a Final Fantasy game and probably never will.

Stoner81.

Monkey Island was an amazing game :)

Soldato
It's a common misconception that the FF series is very popular in the West (the series as a whole has huge sales over the years but not many of the individual games stand out in eithe sales or popularity). The origin of the myth is probably related to the series' longevity and the fact that it helped popularize console-based RPGs.

Back
Top Bottom