Eminem The Death Of Slim Shady - Coup De Grace. Out Now.

Caporegime

Youtube

APPLE MUSIC: https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-death-of-slim-shady-coup-de-grâce/1755022177

SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/album/3kjHLu1pL7tdY88GFwEkl6?si=pN1N5KHcTkSabqRp32OIIQ

AMAZON MUSIC: https://www.amazon.com/Death-Slim-Shady-Grâce-Explicit/dp/B0D8JYQJRJ

Last edited:
Soldato
Doesn't top The Eminem Show, but I didn't really feel LP2 was all that. This new album to me is really good. Usually by the end of an album I find they usually get weaker, but so far I'm really liking it from start to finish.

Soldato
First listen. Fuel stands out so far but that’s cause I like JID and it samples one of my favourite biggie songs.

It was good enough. Need to listen in full another time or two to catch everything. Then scour RapGenius lol

Caporegime
OP
he is 51 years old. i dont get why young people are flocking to buy a grandads rap album. he must be current in the streets :p
since when have young people ever had good taste in music, especially the main stream.

look how many drug addicted mumble rappers blew up... usually white guys with face tats that are the kind of people who would get bullied in the 90s

even lil xan got a 300mil view song on youtube..... jesus christ.... WE THE ISLAND BOIS ISLAND BOIS even managed to blow up with gen z

wheres all the real people at? is krendrick the last one from the actual streets, and he wasn't exactly hood it seems, just grew up there but was a nice boy

Last edited:
Caporegime
since when have young people ever had good taste in music, especially the main stream.

look how many drug addicted mumble rappers blew up... usually white guys with face tats that are the kind of people who would get bullied in the 90s

even lil xan got a 300mil view song on youtube..... jesus christ.... WE THE ISLAND BOIS ISLAND BOIS even managed to blow up with gen z

wheres all the real people at? is krendrick the last one from the actual streets, and he wasn't exactly hood it seems, just grew up there but was a nice boy
its not about young people having good taste its about eminem being 51 years old. he isnt in the street or even relevant to it from what his art comes from now. hes in a pent house rapping about **** lol. true there isnt that many good people now never actually liked eminem tbh. sounds like a dentist drill. people in uk far better more relevant and actually young in the streets. :p

Caporegime
OP
he isnt in the street or even relevant to it from what his art comes from now.
it never was though, it's not like he was 50cent.

whos even relevant to the street? theres no real Gs anymore it's all people who are basically middle class

Soldato
I must be slipping but which biggie song does it sample?

I'm pretty sure it has the beat from 'N---s Bleed'

I could be wrong though. I was listening to it on my bike but that sort of beat seems very similar to it. Which is wild because he went after Diddy on that song IIRC :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
OK so I've just absorbed all of the Houdini Lyrics - man this guy is a genuis I've not laughed so much in ages . I'll think he'll just keep pushing boundaries until he does get cancelled

Full marks for a few tracks , the other were meh.

Back
Top Bottom