Enermax 470w PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hi

Basically in Nov 2004 my globalwin 420w psu started ticking so i contacted ocuk for a replacement psu & all that was good & well they sorted me out with a enermax 470w noisetaker.

About 3 weeks ago my pc gave up so i started testing various things & it turns out that my gigabyte 8knxp bit the dust & so did the PSU, im just wondering if Ocuk will replace it or will i have to get in touch with enermax ? it has 3 years warrenty.

Also i have a 3ghz p4 northwood which i cant find out has been killed by this as no one i know has a p4 mobo good enough to see if it works. Would anyone be willing to help me out with this.

Associate
have you got in touch with anybody yet? i think if you contact OcUK they can advise you.

guess you'll have to wait until your psu and mobo are replaced before sorting out your processor.

I'm just wondering whether the psu's and mobo's deaths are related and what effect this would have had on the cpu.

sorry, i can't be much help but let us know how it's going.

Soldato
From this page
Enermax is committed in bringing the product support services to the next level by launching a new initiative called Direct RMA Request services to OcUK Enermax Customers. Therefore all warranty claims including returns and replacement are handled direct by Enermax.
RMA Procedure - This service is available via email and if you have a faulty Enermax PSU you email [email protected] who will exchange your faulty PSU and ship you a brand new identical or superior PSU for replacement within 1-3 days

So I guess you need to send a e-mail and see what they say or send OcUK a webnote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom