Enermax Liberty 500W vs Hiper Type-R 580W

hmm the enermax is probly a better all round psu and if i had to choose again i'd probly go for it instead of my hiper. The 530-u15 tagan also seems worth a look, i'd choose that over both at the moment if my bank manager would let me! Depends what look u'r goin for really :)

I'd probably go with the Enermax on the basis that it has separate 12v lines however this may cause a problem with some older systems(old socket A systems) or so other people have said. The Hiper doesn't have separate 12v lines as far as I can remember. That said the Hiper probably looks a little prettier and if you aren't really going to be taxing it, chances are it doesn't matter that much which you go for.

n3x said:
530-u15 tagan also seems worth a look, i'd choose that over both at the moment if my bank manager would let me! Depends what look u'r goin for really :)

I couldn't agree more there having now looked at it :)

I'll take one!!!

/me sees a chance to pimp hiper

Im a very happy owner of the 580w modular psu, cant fault it one bit- but what ive found most pleasing is the customer support from hiper (who are UK based, which is a good thing). I rang them up today to see if i could get another FDD connector sent out to me and they said "yeah thats fine, we'll send you one for free".

I think they've done this for a few other guys on the forum too. Excellent support :)

Back
Top Bottom