• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

enough is enough with your website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
my household income is over 1.5year annual.
What's that got to do with anything?

I'm not sure you understand the amount of people logging on to try and get one of these cards, this is a one off event so no need to upgrade just for this one event. Rather than spitting your dummy out of the pram, why not just buy elsewhere?

Associate
OP
thats their issue not mine. I value good service all round, so should every one of you. its not hard to make a proper website if you have the cash and they do. just scrimmping in my opinion

Soldato
thats their issue not mine. I value good service all round, so should every one of you. its not hard to make a proper website if you have the cash and they do. just scrimmping in my opinion
Not being funny but Gibbo has responded directly to you on this already. It cant be done overnight. It cant even be done in 30 days, so expected anything to change in the 5 days since he replied to you is just...well, you tell me.

If you dont like it, you dont have to shop there and you dont have to post here.

Associate
OP
things take time if you are doing it on the cheap, you pay for what you get. fair enough system intregration, mirgration, workflow and process changes need to be done too but woudlnt take long if they hired a top company. I bet some noddy local place is doing it

Sgarrista
Commissario
I only tired once to look at the products at 14:15 and still cannot get on. Your really need to prioritse building a new ecom platform. it is a complete joke its not fit for purpose, how can you sell online without the correct tools.

50 million a year reveune with gross profit of over 6mill a year, with retained earning nearing the 14million mark. sort your company out. I'll not be buying here again

Bye.

Associate
OP
na I rarely buy from here, think my first purchase was early 2000s, then maybe in 2010. Got lucky with the 5900x thought they was great but just reading the forums more more shows how much the community supports this place, will to pay the preimum but accept bad service, those things dont come in hand by hand. Fair enought they say they are going to fix it, but when 2022? that isnt even an exaggeration

Pet Northerner
Don
my household income is over 1.5year annual. also you really need to understand reveune and profits are different things. fair enough 6million odd isnt too bad. depends if they use that to buy more stock

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Multi millionaires do not need to make a forum account to have a cry.

Gan buy a few gucci belts and feel like a real man

Associate
OP
I only threw that in cos I thought it was funny. my salary is **** like 40k. by my partners is 1.5mil a year. I could buy all this stuff scalpered but wouldnt as its wrong on ethical level. I've always tired to support ocuk or the bolton place but OCUK website should be better, and by doing into their lastest accountrs they can afford to sort it out asap. to make all you and the commuity happy

Man of Honour
my household income is over 1.5year annual. also you really need to understand reveune and profits are different things. fair enough 6million odd isnt too bad. depends if they use that to buy more stock

Step back lads - we have a gucci belt owner in our midsts. Probably also has a corner sofa as well.

1984 - We share a birth year - Damn.

Soldato

You have a lot of opinions. None of them that well formed.

I only threw that in cos I thought it was funny. my salary is **** like 40k.y

I'm guessing your job doesn't require writing in coherent sentences. I've seen school dropouts with better grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom