• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

enough is enough with your website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
na I rarely buy from here, think my first purchase was early 2000s, then maybe in 2010. Got lucky with the 5900x thought they was great but just reading the forums more more shows how much the community supports this place, will to pay the preimum but accept bad service, those things dont come in hand by hand. Fair enought they say they are going to fix it, but when 2022? that isnt even an exaggeration
Mate, with your earnings, why are you worried so much about browsing the webshop and then throwing a temper tantrum when you couldn't. Are you in such demand that you can't spare a bit of time to look elsewhere? I shop here and other places and whilst I understand it is frustrating when you want to get something but stock is short, I never understand throwing the toys out the pram scenario.

Associate
Frankly I've not had any issues with the website. Are you sure it's not a problem your end? Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Man of Honour
I only threw that in cos I thought it was funny. my salary is **** like 40k. by my partners is 1.5mil a year. I could buy all this stuff scalpered but wouldnt as its wrong on ethical level. I've always tired to support ocuk or the bolton place but OCUK website should be better, and by doing into their lastest accountrs they can afford to sort it out asap. to make all you and the commuity happy

Funny - You tried to act the man and it back fired, this is really what happened.

Caporegime
I only threw that in cos I thought it was funny. my salary is **** like 40k. by my partners is 1.5mil a year. I could buy all this stuff scalpered but wouldnt as its wrong on ethical level. I've always tired to support ocuk or the bolton place but OCUK website should be better, and by doing into their lastest accountrs they can afford to sort it out asap. to make all you and the commuity happy
Pffft, only making 40K a year, whilst the wife makes 1.5 mil Shame on you!

Associate
I understand now. His wife earns 38 times what he does so he comes onto forums complaining about web traffic. That's how he gets to feel like a real man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom