Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattresses?

Soldato
Not got one of those exact ones, but I despise ever buying a stupid memory foam mattress. Prepare to bake if you get one so if you do not like to get too hot during your sleep, avoid.

Soldato
Not that kinda thing I'd buy without going and testing it out first to be honest, it's a lot of money to spend if you end up hating it.

I'm looking at a new bed/mattress at the moment and it's a bit of a minefield, so many different types. Just gonna go along to a big showroom, bounce on a few then buy the one I like the most :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
i had a memory foam pillow and it was terrible. it was the most uncomfortable thing i have slept on.
not sure how the matresses are, but i would never buy without trying.

What one did you have? I have a Dreams 100% Memory foam one and it's excellent, moulds to head shape and goes back to pillow shape after.

It did cost £50 though.

As for mattress, have a 3 zone Silent Night one and it doesn't bake at all and my bedroom stays warm due to it being sunlight facing most of the day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't worry too much about the sale, they're one of those endless sale companies so there will be a new one very soon. I bought one last year and am perfectly happy with it.

It's pretty firm, but I don't find I get especially hot in it or anything. My girlfriends back problems cleared up a lot after getting it.

The reviews on review centre are genuine - they take you straight there to review after registering the warranty. However I'm certain that memory foam buyer's guide is a 'fake' website owned by a single person, who also has a couple of other pro-ergoflex websites around. I don't know if he's affiliated with them but it's a bit weird / dodgy. I did a lot of digging around with whois etc. to work out the details but I've forgotten them by now..

edit: ah yes bedsforhome.com is the other main website... "we here at bedsforhome.com" all sleep on ergoflex mattresses... all meaning one person, who is the same person as the above website.. meh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom