Ergonomic/Vertical Mouse for office & gaming

Associate
At present I am using a vertical mouse which appears to be made by a company called DeLUX (no idea - work provided it). I'm assuming it's very cheap and (not particularly) cheerful - the build quality is poor and the buttons are starting to fail. But - it is quite comfortable given that I use it all day every day and don't suffer from any wrist ache as I used to with a more traditional 'flat' mouse.

As it's on it's last legs - I'm looking to replace it and ideally want a vertical or ergonomic (or at least not flat) mouse which would be suitable for work but also gaming - what would you guys recommend?

Associate
OP
I like the look of the MX Master 3 - but not the price unfortunately :( Would that be suitable for 'mild' gaming? Looking around I also saw the Anker vertical mouse (at a much more attractive price point) - does anyone have experience of those?

Associate
OP
Just a quick update - as luck would have it I came across the Trust Rexx GXT144 for £21. It's a near vertical ergonomic shape which means it's really comforatble for work and sufficiently 'gaming' to meet my limited needs - so all in all very pleased :)

Back
Top Bottom