Erm.. Omg, how harsh

Soldato
You can't say that and not explain your views :o

Ok, since its you i will :p

Nah since my gran and grandad and good friend all died so suddenly last year, my views on death are a case of ohh well **** happens. My family get very worked up over it. In this case its a dan disgrace as he was so young and helpless.

Butmy true feelings are that when your time is up its up. ( come in number 10 your time is up)

I thing we all thing about death so much and too much, Its an impending doom we all have no control over, its like going for a carp just part of life why worry, it will hapen so fast the person in question wont know.

I know this will get me slaughtered in GD, but you asked so i explained. But honestly thik about it

This may warant a ban i duno

( just read that Jees thatsa bit philosophical for a wednesday)

Caporegime
you can't blame that on religion she was clearly not right in the mind

If there was no such thing as religion, what reason would she have for shooting him and herself?

I thing we all thing about death so much and too much, Its an impending doom we all have no control over, its like going for a carp just part of life why worry, it will hapen so fast the person in question wont know.

This may warant a ban i duno

Why would it warrant a ban? :confused:

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Which can be blamed on religion

If there was no such thing as religion, what reason would she have for shooting him and herself?

Hazarding a guess she was probably schizophrenic so if religion wasn't involved the feelings would have probably come from somewhere else. It isn't like there aren't a whole load of nuts people that don't believe in God.

Associate
From the article sounds like a typical psychosis with delusions of grandeur.

Edit: Nothing to do with religion, you commonly find psychotic individuals with such ingrained beliefs that they are a god or something etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom